- Does it cost money to participate?
- I want to add my business for free, what do I have to do to be on MisterWhat?
- How to edit your company details
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- I don't seem to be receiving the confirmation email after signing up
- I forgot/lost my password
- I want to delete my business from MisterWhat
- The details of a specific business in my area need to be updated/amended, what can I do?
- How do I get in touch with MisterWhat?
1. Does it cost money to participate?
Absolutely not. MisterWhat is 100% free.
2. I want to add my business for free, what do I have to do to be on MisterWhat?
Adding your company to MisterWhat is really easy and 100% free!
If you don't have an account, you'll first need to register
You will receive a confirmation email. Please click on the link provided in the email to confirm your registration and login
Alternatively, you can choose to login to MisterWhat using Facebook
Once you're logged in, go to My page
and click on My business
Then click on Insert your company details
Before proceeding, you'll have to make sure your company is not already listed!
Insert your company name (for example, "Cool Restaurant") and postcode (for example, "H2N") in the appropriate search fields.
The system will check if your company is already listed.
In case it is, there is no need to add it again! Please see 'How to edit your company details' below.
If you don't get any result, try with some other keyword variations ("Coolrestaurant").
If you still don't get any result, then your business is not already listed on MisterWhat.
Click on Insert your business
and fill out the form with all the required information to add your business for free. Remember to be accurate, this is your business!
3. How to edit your company details
In order to edit your company details, you need to be logged in as a MisterWhat user.
If you don't have a MisterWhat account, you'll need to register
. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link provided in the email to confirm your registration, and proceed to login
. Congratulations, you are now logged in to MisterWhat!
If you already have a MisterWhat account, please login
Alternatively, you can login to MisterWhat using Facebook
Once you've logged in, go to your company page and click the 'Edit details' button. You will then be prompted to claim your business and modify your company details.
4. Why do I need to verify my email address?
To protect your MisterWhat account and to communicate with you if you're unable to log in to your account; issue you a new password if you ever forget your current one; and ensure that your email address is valid and owned by you.
5. I don't seem to be receiving the confirmation email after signing up.
Check your junk email filters and folders to make sure the email got through your spam filter. Move the email to your inbox and make sure that the MisterWhat email is added to your accepted recipient list.
6. I forgot/lost my password
No problem, we all forget things! All you have to do is go to this page
and follow the instructions.
7. I want to delete my business from MisterWhat
If your business has shut down or if there's any other reason why you want to delete it from MisterWhat, click on "See something wrong?" (grey link) on your business profile page.
Select "This place has shut down". Please insert your data and the reason(s) why you want your business to be deleted, then press "Send".
Our staff will review your request and you will receive an email once your request has been processed.
8. The details of a specific business in my area need to be updated/amended, what can I do?
Thank you for taking the time to let us know! At MisterWhat, we strive to constantly improve the quality of our service.
If you see some information that needs to be updated, click on "See something wrong?" (grey link) on the profile page of that business, then select the option that best describes the situation.
On the following page, please provide all the required information. Our team will review your report and you will receive an email once your request has been processed.
9. How do I get in touch with MisterWhat?
Drop us an email at